Monday, July 28, 2008

David Mariner Featured in Metro Weekly

Friends and Colleagues.  I was recently featured in a Metro Weekly article and I would like to share it with you.  While I would normally shy away from such shameless self-promotion, I think this is a great opportunity to share with you my new work at the DC GLBT Community Center, which we call The Center for short.

I'm really excited to be at The Center, and looking forward to seeing the organization grow in the months and years ahead.  I hope you'll take a moment to follow this link and read the article abot me in Metro Weekly.

And please feel free to drop me a line and let me know what you think.  I don't want to broadcast my e-mail address on the web, but you can always connect with me on Facebook, Friendster, MySpace, Connexion, Linked In, or Plaxo.  You can also find me on the web at www.davidmariner.com.

Finally, let me express my appreciation for all the kind words I've received since this article come out, and my deep appreciation for all the folks who have taught me so much along the way about the movement for LGBT equality and the larger social justice movement that we are all a part of.


Sincerely - David Mariner.

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Webtalks